Held of IX report-election conference of trade unions A/R of Abkhazia

21th of November at the home unions held IX report-election conference of trade unions A/R of Abkhazia. On the outcome of the conference talks union chairman of the Supreme Council of Abkhazia Joni Lataria.

- Deputy Chairman of the Supreme Council of the A/R of Abkhazia Tamaz Khubua in his speech focused attention on the role of trade unions in labor relations. Unions have defended the rights and interests of workers, but unfortunately, as time functions of trade unions to modify somewhat. Fortunately, today the unions restored and perform their functions, but not enough. However, Tamaz Khubua praised the changes made by the Parliament of Georgia to the labor code, the final examination which will take place in the near future. He is both stressed the need to more active involvement in the process of trade unions Abkhazia.

Personally, I appreciate the work of trade unions Abkhazia productive. With union dues, we have helped many, had different actions. I believe that unions should cooperate with the authorities coherent and coordinated.

But, what levers have unions to coordinate with the government and protect the rights of workers?

- Some are, of course, but not enough. It is the changes in the Labour Code, and must return the real tools that will enhance the authority and functions of trade unions. As a result, I believe that the conference was very interesting and constructive. Trade Union Confederation chairman re-elected Shalva Tsuleiskiri, Deputy Tamara Vepkhvadze. In addition, the re-elected members of the trade union associations of district municipalities and the Audit Commission A/R of Abkhazia.

Print
Biography
 Copyright 2010 All rights reserved
developed by websolutions