Anatoly Milchenko name immortalized

26th of March on Kazbegi street #24 in Tbilisi was a memorial plaque FIFA referee, the best soccer referee XX century Georgian Anatoly Milchenko. At the opening ceremonies of the house where he lived the last years Anatoly Milchenko gathered family and friends, football veterans, representatives of the Supreme Council of A/R of Abkhazia. In the memory of it has been said many kind words, people were confident that their name Anatoly Milchenko.

Murad Andjaparidze, president of Football Federation of Abkhazia: Great arbitrator, a wonderful friend, dignified Georgian to Ukrainian today would have turned 74 years old. He was born in Borjomi, Tbilisi played in the football team, at age 23 moved to Sukhumi. Played in Sukhumi "Dinamo", after the judging was carried away, later became one of the best referees in the world. Matches refereed junior world championship tournaments UEFA, OI-76, FM-78, European cup games, judged the finals of the USSR Cup. He Was FIFA referee. 13 times was a list of the best coaches. Was a Knight of Honor. After his death, and he died in 2011, by decision of the Abkhaz Football Federation, approved a special prize that will be awarded to the best arbiter conducted Abkhaz Football Federation. At this time the owner of the prize, Temur Dadakhava from Abkhazia. The greatest merit of the great arbiter in that he was a man with a capital letter, a true patriot of Georgia. In the history of Georgia football, in memory of the people in the name of Anatoly Milchenko will always remain as an outstanding referee, decent citizen and patriot of Georgia.

Elguja Gvazava, chairman of the Supreme Soviet A/R Abkhazia: Hard to talk about a friend in the past tense. Today is a day of remembrance Anatoly Milchenko which means that he is alive in our memories. He was not just a football player, and a judge, but also a colorful personality Sukhumi, which are contributing to the creation of the history of our beloved city. He was a noble, intelligent person, responsive, honest crystal and at the same time a very principled and fair man. He made a great contribution to the development of not only Georgia, but also the world of football. After the war, he wanted to return to Sukhumi, homesick, considered himself. "The most exciting and successful years of my life I spent in Sukhumi. It was during this period I have reached the point where I am today..." - so he said. The future generation of Georgia should be aware of the merits of Anatoly Milchenko. It is therefore the purpose of the Supreme Council asked the A/R of Abkhazia Football Federation of Abkhazia with a proposal to perpetuate the name of Anatoly Milchenko in Tbilisi on the facade of his house to install a plaque in Borjomi and a street named after him. We, in turn, appealed to the mayor of Tbilisi and Borjomi City Council, as a result of today plaque adorns this house, and will appear soon in the Borjomi street Anatoly Milchenko.

Print
Biography
 Copyright 2010 All rights reserved
developed by websolutions