Meeting of the committees of the Supreme Council of the A/R of Abkhazia

10th of May in the Supreme Council of Abkhazia held a joint meeting of the Commission for the settlement of the conflict in Abkhazia, Diaspora Affairs, Education and Culture (Chairman - J. Gamakharia) and the Committee on Finance, Budget and sectoral issues (Chairman - D. Gvadzabia), which reviewed a bill to amend the existing Constitution of the Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia.

Adopted a resolution in which it is written:

- The draft law "On amendments to the constitution of the Autonomous Republic of Abkhazia" approve;

- The preamble to the words "accepted 6 June 1978," add "changes and supplements made July 9 and August 27, 1991";

- The transitional provisions state that I, point 112th prima articles and I point the 156th article remains in effect until the actuation of the new status of the President of Georgia;

- In paragraph z) of Article 114 of the word "provide protection ..." with "... participates in the protection";

- From I-paragraph of Article 137 to remove the word "he"

- In paragraph 112, the I-th prima article added that in case of withdrawal from his post at his own request, the president's consent is not required;

- In paragraph II of Article 105 of the words "at the next plenary session" with the word "immediately" or specify the exact time - 3-5 days;

- In paragraph II of Article 112 to reflect the power of the Supreme Council in the appointment of ministers to ensure that it was the prerogative only of the government.

Print
Biography
 Copyright 2010 All rights reserved
developed by websolutions